DMCA/copyright - maturetube.tv
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you hold the copyright to material which appears on the website without your permission, please submit in writing the following information so that we are able to identify the material in question and take appropriate action:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Your complete contact information, including your postal address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material identified in the complaint has not been authorized for use by you (the copyright owner), your agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement via our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.