Privacy Notice - maturetube.tv
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We recognize the importance of your privacy and take all appropriate steps to ensure that any personal data we collect is not lost, damaged or misused in any way.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
Questions about this policy may be sent to us through our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Methods of collection
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
How we use personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
Information we share
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
Your rights regarding your information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information internationally
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.